Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Calling all adoptive families... plea for your hearts!

Karl and I have volunteered to put together a video featuring adoptive families to be shown at a benefit for the International Adoption Center at CCHMC and we need your hearts. If you are an adoptive family, or touched by adoption in any way... please send me a photo of your kids, or you, or really any family member, with your hands in the shape of a heart.
My plan is to gather a bunch of these images and put it to music.
It will be cool.
Trust me.
Also, the event is on November 6th- so I am working on a deadline. I promise to post the final video here on the 7th. Shoot, I'll even send you a hard copy if you would like one.

Thank you for your help.

Maggie
nowweareone@gmail.com

Here are my kiddos showing you their hearts.




No comments:

Post a Comment