Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Own Easter Miracle


Our family had it's own Easter miracle today. 
Karl and I were able to get these four wombats to church not just on time, but actually EARLY for the EARLY service.
It was amazing.
I am not exactly sure how it happened, but we knew that we wanted to be at church early today to get good seats. Still, we couldn't but feel like fabulously competent parents when we arrived early and had our choice of where to sit. It was tough not to slap high fives as we settled ourselves into the center row, close to the pulpit, mosh pit seats of Knox Presbyterian, but we restrained ourselves.  Better to act as if you've been there before. I can pretend that this sort of punctuality is no big deal for our family... but I think we all know better than that.  
So anyway...
From my, one-time actually early to the early service, family to yours...
Wishing you all a day of Easter light, hope and promise. 
Happy Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment