Wednesday, January 27, 2010

books, art supplies and something for Harry


Lillian, looking like a junior pirate with her little bird Harry, flashing 9 fingers on her 9th birthday.


Books, art supplies and something for Harry was Lily's 9th birthday wish list. Harry is her pet bird and the most adored budgerigar ever. Lily is a complete bookworm, and she is an arts and crafty kind of girl, so her wish list is total Lily.

On her birthday, I interviewed her bit on her past, present and future.

me:What is the coolest thing that you have ever done?
Lillian: Probably win the science award in the 3rd grade.
me: What is the coolest thing that you ever hope to do?
Lillian: Be a famous bird breeder.
me:What is you favorite book?
Lillian:The Warriors series
me:favorite song?
Lillian:anything by the Beatles
me:What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lillian:a famous bird breeder
me:What is your favorite thing to do?
Lillian:read
me:If you could spend an afternoon with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?
Lillian:Miss Jessica (her godmother) and Harry
me:If you could pick a superpower between being invisible and the ability to fly, which would you choose?
Lillian:could I pick a little bit of both?
me:no
Lillian:invisibility
me:How do you like being 9?
Lillian:It's hard for me to have a strong opinion since I haven't been 9 for very long, but I like it so far.
So there you have it. Lillian newly age 9, lover of The Beatles and books and future famous bird breeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment