Monday, June 13, 2011

I Need a Headshot by 4:00

"Mom... I need a headshot of myself for the show in workshop."
"Ok... when do you need it?"
"4:00."
"today?"
"today."
 On any given day moms never know what they will be asked to produce on short notice. 
In this case I think Mary's actors headshot turned out pretty well having been taken in our impromptu back porch studio a couple hours before it needed to be in.

Here is the progress of our attempts in getting a keeper.

We thought too "picture day-ish" for the theater.


Ok... less picture day but a little too posey.





I think this will work, but Mary thinks it might need to be in black and white...




Yay for digital, where the black and white option is a click away!


Here is my own personal refrigerator copy.

 Ok... so I may have coerced her a bit into autographing one with the "best mom ever" stuff- but I do have some demands of my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment