Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Stole Your Heart and Put it in My Light Saber.



Henry- Thief of Hearts

Henry's more violent and disturbing version of "gotchyer nose"

Henry is 7 years old, Rosie is 3.

Henry- "I stole your heart and I put it in the handle of my light saber."
Rosie- "How did you steal it? I want it back!"
 Henry- "No! It's mine now, you can't have it back.
"R. "I need my heart!"
H. "You can't have it!"

Rosie (in anguish)..."My blood needs my heart- my brain needs my heart- GIVE IT BACK!"

Henry "Nope."

Rosie  "GIVE MY THAT LIGHT SABER AND I WILL PUT MY HEART BACK INSIDE ME BY MYSELF!"


Henry to his little sister..."Ring the doorbell three times and give me your M&M's then I will give you back your heart."
Rosie- "Fine then."
Rosie proceeds to ring the doorbell 3 times and fork over her Halloween M&M's, only when the M&M's were in Henry's hand was she able to retrieve her heart from the light saber.
Tough afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment